Dr. Ryan LampHead Chiropractor and Company Founder
Dr. Ryan Lamp was born in Merredin, WA and moved to Perth before high school. He comes from a large family with seven sibling and fifteen nieces and nephews. He completed his chiropractic degree at Murdoch University and was in the inaugural cohort.
He started working in Mandurah before opening his first practice in Rivervale. He is now the owner of Rivervale, Bentley and Toodyay Chiropractic clinics.
He specialises in treating children and adults for:
- Workplace injuries
- Postural related symptoms
- Sporting injuries including knee, feet, and hand injuries
- Enhancement of sports performance
- Injuries from motor vehicle accidents
- Lower back pain and stiffness
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Arm pain, weakness and tingling
- Leg pain (sciatica), weakness and tingling
Dr Ryan is passionate about helping all his patients.
"My goal is to teach people how to stay pain free, to always feel and function at their best and get the most out of life."